Thursday, April 1, 2010

now what?

well, i finally did it
I got a job...

but now what?

what do i do with all my free time during naps?
what do i do with my day off on friday?
what do i do on the weekends?
what do i do with the money?
what do i do after work?

i have all this time it seems, which seems weird considering i am finally working like i want to.

I want a second job?
i am crazy i know but i do.
something a few nights a week and maybe one weekend a month or so.

I am going to save as much money as possible,
but that may be a little hard
because....
i need to catch up with movies
i NEED(ya right) to buy some new tools
I would like to do some fun things with friends and someone special
I should do a few fix it things to my car.

I spend lots of time playing with these 2 adorable little ones,
and im sure i will continue to spend time playing with lucas and 2 of my other favorite kids ever!!!

but what am i supposed to do during naps?
blogs?
facebook?
email?
homework?
I can do all of that and still have 45 minutes left and a whole second nap?

i want to look for houses but ive got 2 agents sending me listings so its just a matter of time until I find that perfect house for me.

so give me ideas of what i should do with my free time?
travel friendly crafts?
blogs to read?
books to read? ( i hate reading)
other random things to do.....


This week has been crazy. but i still think that as the week draws to a close on the final day at work that I have really found a great fit with this family and that just makes everything else okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment