Thursday, April 29, 2010

AU

I finally agreed/started my BA program!!!
yay for me.

This week class started on Tuesday, but I could see everything on friday.
By MONDAY all of my work for this week was done.
I actually did all the reading too
I love one of the books, it has really interesting perspectives and tons of quotes on the sides of the pages(I love quotes, need a new book full of them).
the other book is a normal text book but its fine.
ive talked online with people in the class and there are a lot of military people which is amazing to me.
there is even a cool tutor thing that i can chat live with someone, or just send questions, or send them my paper for them to proof it and what not.

its great....hopefully,
within a year(maybe less depending on how many credits transfer, how many classes i can test out of, and how many times I take 2 classes at once)

I may not enjoy school. but I will be happy to get the paper that says after all this time I actually accomplished something.

and so the last HOPEFULLY year of school begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment