Monday, April 19, 2010

an INVESTMENT property

so my dream home would be...
NOT in California
it would have a ton of land, like 20 acres
there would be at least 1 barn
there would be a wrap around porch
i want a log cabin(but that doesn't match the porch)
there would be a minimum 3 car garage
you get the idea...

but right now...
I am looking to make an investment...
I NEED
2 bedrooms
1 bathroom
and really thats it.

but I want
a little space
because...
I plan to get a puppy/dog and want them to be able to run around while I am at work all day
I want space between houses
I want a garage
I would like a third bedroom

but...
I also, need to have it fit in my budget, and really the sooner i find a place the better, because incase you were unaware, my car is a bit tired and isn't a huge fan of driving so far so often. I actually enjoy the drive, its very peaceful and my time for just me.

so do i settle for a place that is nice enough, but only has my minimum needs and NOTHING else?
or do I wait a bit longer and see if something better comes up?
its not like I have been seriously looking for very long. so it would make sense that some more choices would become availible, but this one is here now, and it is a fine little place.

what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment