Monday, May 24, 2010

"Im Excited"

those are the words I heard all day when I asked how she was doing.
it was a very special day for my and Rylan,
we got to go to disneyland (Mickey's house) just the two of us.
It was her first day away from mom on an adventure like this and I loved that I got to be the one who took her.
I have been with her to disneyland before but not just us.
it was fun, we talked in the car all the way there, we had snacks waiting for the tram to get there, we rode on the tram and then....when we finally got inside we got to drive cars!!!
which I got to take her on the first time she rod it and it was so much fun, but this was fun too...
and even better this time I had my camera, she wouldn't look at the guy to let him take a picture of us but while she was driving I got a few...
she gets so excited driving by herself I love it....
and here is one of the two of us....

after she got to drive a car we went and rode on the carosel and then we rode the catapillers and then the circus train which was all very fun....

she was tired and hungry on the long drive home but she was soo good all day and we had a lot of fun!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh ..........wow to see my little one... on someones elses blog.. having adventures...

    LOVE THIS... and love seeing that happy happy face

    thanks Manda for the special day!

    ReplyDelete