Thursday, May 20, 2010

"its official"

well its sort of official.
I am done with community college classes.
I have my AA degree in early childhood education.
My histroy class is DONE!!!

now technically I have not received confirmation from saddleback about the approval for my degree, but when I met with the counselor she said I had everything done. and saddleback said it could take until September for them to review my petition and let me know officially.
so because of that we are just going to say that I have finished!!!! and officially have one piece of paper.
it makes me happy to not have to deal with that any more. now just about a year at ashford and I will have the 4 year degree in 6 years...so im a little slow...oh well, at least it happened.

my first class at ashford is over next week and it has gone very well. I have gotten 100% on everything except one quiz which was my own fault for rushing. but its great, love the set up, teachers are helpful, advisors are helpful and my they love to send emails and make phone calls.
its great...now just waiting for them to get all my transcripts so I know for sure what classes i still need.

No comments:

Post a Comment