Thursday, June 3, 2010

oh my!!!

thats kind of how I feel lately.
I feel like saying oh my all the time...

im happy, im stressed, im angry....its horrible...
but....while i am stressed and angry about multiple tihngs that i should not be stressed or angry about...
i am happy about some things too..

im enjoying my job for the most part..
im really happy with a certain individual who simply makes me very happy..
im done with saddleback college...or i better be come OCTOBER
ashford classes are going well, and fun and easy, and my transcripts arrived so the latest i will graduate is next november which is just very exicting...

im happy that i am getting the oppurtunity to look at houses when im only 22
im happy that i have an oppurtunity to maybe get involved in a perschool
im happy that my car has not died yet
im happy that my brother and i seem to keep finding random times to talk :D
im happy that i get to talk to and hang out with some friends..

this week I have really been trying to be happy about the good things...
because all the moody crap and stress and anger simply has got to go...its pointless and stupid.

trying to be positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment