Wednesday, March 14, 2012

such a long time and such a long way...

so my last post was about a very long veryunhappy week...i would unfortunately like to report that that week turned into a very long and unhappy month...but on the plus side of that after that month some important things were said and sincethen things have been truely amazing.

i had dealt with a lot in that month and it gave me a lot of perspective which made the conversation with Adam at that time "easy". but that conversation with him apparently made him realize for once that I was truely serious because since then has he ever been amaizng!!!!! it did take me time to trust it all again and be truely safe and happy with it all again but I am there and then some today. he has been amaznig, he comes over a lot nw, he has done things with my family at least monthly since then(its not intentionally monthly it has just worked out that way). him and I have been seriously spectaculr. and these last few weeks some serious talks of thefuture have happened.
also since that aweful week I graduated with my bachelors degree in early childhood education from Ashford university. that was a nice accomplishment whether i currently find it vluable or not.
I also have gone from the newbie at work to the seniority at work. i have also gone from wondering if this is what i should be doing to knowing i should be doing it but also sure that this is not the place for me to succeed and excel. but for now it seems to be where i need to stay. I have also found 2 mentors and friends at work which has been truely spectacular on so many levels for my life.
I have also gone from a psycho dog from miles away to a dog that can nicely walk just across the street from dogs who are barking and growling at her. we also go to the beach EVERY time we are in orange county and she absolutely loves it and even plays with the other dogs. so my puppy is making great srides and just recently was great at a "big" party in my parents backyard complete wih her, food, a new born, other kids, lots of people, and a bounce house. so she has been wonderful.
also, since that month I made the decison to play soccer again. i joined 2 coworkers and played in an adult female league for a season. while it was nice to touch the ball again and nice to get back in a smigen better shape, i still had a lot of time in my head about the game, i did not like the atmosphere of the team( people not showing up, no one cared, not many good people, nosportsmanship etc). so i did not play another season and im not sure i will go back,but it was a nice experience for me to know i can do it again.
so over the last almost year things have changed, things have been hard, things have been wonderful and i have done so much thinking about my life and the people and things in it that it has been a lot. but i think all the hardships are somewhere close to coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment