Sunday, July 24, 2011

school

this is Vinnie...he is my new little buddy at school. While Ihave plenty of other kids that are super cute, or that I just happen to have a huge soft spot for....I have to say, Vinnie is my favorite. He came just for the summer or that was the plan, but thankfully his parents have decided that he is going to stay. I am so excited. He is just an awesome little guy and he always comes up to say hi and make me smile after a kid has issues.
the rest of the class is going well also, and this picture is from one of the many fun things we have done iwth them. we love shaving cream and water , so we like to combine them and save ourselves a little bit of work by letting the kids clean the chairs.


these are my little monsters. I found a picture of them online and I thought they were adorable. They sadly did not come out as well as I would have liked but they are still very very cute.

we are doing a literature based curriculum this year at school and each teacher gets one book per month to write the lesson plan on. One of my books was "there was an old monster" so in my hunt for fun things to do I found these guys and I thought they would be very fun to play with.


so much else going on, with friends, adam, school, my school, the house, family and just fun fun fun but that is all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment