Saturday, January 1, 2011

ENJOY

so I think i have decided....the word for the year is...

ENJOY

why you ask? well....
there are a lot of goals I would love to accomplish, a lot of things I would love to improve and do and and and...
but really after the last year and just knowing me and how I have been feeling for probably the last 4 months... I have one priority...

Enjoy...
I want to enjoy my new house
I want to enjoy my new puppy
I want to enjoy being closer to the man I want to marry
I want to enjoy being on my own
I want to enjoy being involved with a preschool
I want to enjoy the little everyday things
I want to enjoy school and learn things
I want to enjoy races
I want to enjoy the positive things in life

I spend to much time thinking about the bad, especially lately and a lot this past year....so for this coming year I want to be more positive...it used to be thats just life be happy and move on, but lately its not that way so this year I want to just enjoy life and help others enjoy it as well by helping everyone as often as possible. I want time spent enjoying even the little things, not worrying/stressing/complaining about the bad things.

so for this year.....ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment