Monday, August 2, 2010

my weekend...

well...now that ive done some stuff for the kids, i think its time to tell you about my weekend which was GREAT!!! there are still more posts of what the little ones and I have been up to but for now...my weekend.

so this weekend, i really had no plans. but somehow I didn't do much sitting around this weekend...
it started right after work with my mom and I heading to the bank to situate my bank accounts which somehow got my name taken off of them, we also applied for a credit card...hope I don't get into to much trouble. then it was home where Taylor was and he all on his own said " so we are seatbelt shopping tomorrow right" i was very surprised, i had only mentioned it to him the weekend before and he has a reputation for not remembering ANYTHING. so when he brought it up I was super excited. he had even made a plan of more than just seatbelt shopping.
so we woke up semi early for a saturday morning and headed to cars and coffee which is a fun place for us to see cool cars and generally just chat and catch up since we don't always see each other often. then we headed to my grandparents and got breakfast on the way. while there we cleaned up the garage a bit while waiting to sell soem wheels. then after that it was off to pick a part...or 2 pick a parts...we wandered around the aisles of half torn apart cars and unfortunately only found one Z and no seatbelts were in it. so it ended up not working but we will go back and hopefully succeed in finding me seatbelts for my goal of making my own seat belt purse(with some help from a friend). then we headed home where we talked online(yes we are weird but he was upstairs and i was downstairs, hard to yell that far). then that night I went and watched two little boys, 6 and 7 years old. this is only the second time ive watched them but they are cool and really fun. they are both "all boy" which is what i totally love ,so it was really fun.then sunday morning I got up and watched the new PBR that was recorded and then started getting stuff crossed of my to-do list. I cleaned my car: got the junk out, vacumed the carpets, dried up as much water as i could, got the wood chips out of the back, checked and refilled all the fluids, and dusted off the dashboard. then i did some homework which needed to be finished. then i got lucky and got a free DVD shelf off criagslist so i set up a pickup time for that (and can I tell you how excited I am to see the shelf full and in my new house, i really like it). then i went on an adventure to go pick up a wii. I have wanted one for a while but have always second guessed whether or not I would actually use it...but I finally decided to make the plunge when I found one for pretty cheap and I told my self that if I do not use it in a month, then I can sell it for at least what I paid most likely more. so we will see what happens. then last night I picked up the dvd shelf, filled it up with the DVDs i have and then got everything ready for this week.
overall it was a good weekend, got all my to-do list done, got some cool new stuff, relaxed, got to hang out with my brother, and it was just a great weekend....

lately life has been really good. I enjoy school. I love my job, and im loving finding things for us to do. I enjoy my free time which gets filled up with reading, movies, rodeos, cars, friends, and a lot of fun lately, everything has been amazing with a certain someone ....and just life is good......now to get a house and it will officially be PERFECT!!

thats my rambling for the day...but i had to share my weekend because i really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment